Monday, October 02, 2006

Hello! Hope everyone had a great weekend - it was soooo warm and sunny here, which was extra nice because Sunday was my birthday. Now I'm 25! There's something strangely significant about that number. Like it's the end of one era and start of another. I know it sounds silly, but it makes me realise that I'm not going to feel 'young' forever, and is motivating me to really try and figure out what I want to do with my creative career.

Anyway, I might be a bit quiet on the blog front over the next couple of weeks - Pete and I have taken two weeks off work to do whatever we like with. Feeling a million times more relaxed already.

Lots of jewellery making has been going on and I should be able to post photos soon. I'd like to start putting things up on Etsy but first I need to figure out if I can get away with posting things as 'Letter' post rather than 'Parcel' post. Huge price difference, but 'Letters' have to be less than 20mm thick.

Okay, time go do some chillaxing :)

3 comments:

. said...

HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY! Hope you had a great day! They sure put the good weather on for your special day, eh?!
Enjoy your holidays... lucky gal! :)

Kristen Doran said...

Happy Birthday and happy hols! I found 27 was an age that made me feel 'older'. Now I'm looking down the barrel of 37 and 40 is just a hop skip and a jump away. Ahhhhh. But I'm thinking 40 is the new 30.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday and enjoy your break! Im 30 and I still feel like Im 17...very wrong.